Escape-Pain is a group based, NICE-approved rehabilitation programme for the management of osteoarthritis of the hip and/or knee. Classes are run by Age Concern Tyneside South (ACTS) for six weeks with sessions on Mondays and Thursdays. To be eligible you must:
- do less than 30 minutes physical activity per week
- be aged 55 years or older
- have experienced chronic joint pain for at least 3 months
- need a supervised exercise programme
- be independently mobile and able to carry out regular exercise
- Available to attend classes for 6 weeks
For more information please contact Age Concern Tyneside South on 0191 4566903.
Booking is essential.
04/06/2018 - 12/07/2018
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Location - St Gregory\\\'s Church