Common Childhood Illnesses – Looking after an unwell child
Parents and carers can now find advice at their fingertips on common childhood illnesses.
Healthcare professionals in Washington have developed an app aimed at people looking after young children, as well as those about to become parents. It gives easy-to-understand guidance on common ailments affecting children, as well as advice on when and where to seek further treatment.
Now you can get daily insights into your ups and downs and spot patterns in your mood and behaviour.
Nhs Quit Smoking
By NHS Choices
Use the official NHS Quit Smoking App to help you successfully stop smoking.
By Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust
NTW Mobile Information is an informative app giving a detailed look into Northumberland, Tyne and Wear NHS Foundation Trust.
One You Active 10 App
A new campaign has been launched to encourage adults to get more active. The campaign aims to get people walking briskly everyday in bursts of ten minutes or more to get their daily dose of exercise. Download the free Active 10 app which shows how much brisk walking you are doing and where you can fit more ten minute bursts of brisk walking into your day. Search ‘Active 10’ online to find out more or to download the app. For more information see Active10_Sunderland.
One You Drinks Tracker
Drinking a bit too much can sneak up on you. Try the One You drinks tracker to keep an eye on on the booze and take control with daily tips and feedback.
Reasons2 is a free app designed by Young People and Washington Mind to help improve mental health. The app will allow people to:
- Manage their mental wellness by building their own profile of Reasons2 feel better
- Upload pictures and images that give them the feel good factor and makes them smile
- Find other ways to improve their mental wellness by clicking on links to other websites and information
- Share their Reasons2 with other users and see what makes them smile too
- Keep their favourite Reasons2 so they can see them easier and without having to scroll through old information
Click here to download the app now!
South Shields Marine Park Hd
By 30-06 Studios Ltd
South Shields Marine Park Cultural Trail - an official application for South Tyneside Council.
Beam me up South Shields!
A new free app which offers help to people considering suicide and for those who know somebody having suicidal thoughts. It is the first app of its kind to offer UK-wide information on where to get help, where the user is just a few clicks away from crisis support.
See how much total sugar is in your everyday food and drink. The Change4Life Sugar Smart app is designed to show quickly and easily how much total sugar is in the things you’re buying, eating and drinking, to help you spot it more easily so you can make healthier choices and cut your sugar.
Waterbalance helps you to control level of water in your body taking into account your individual parameters: height, weight, age & way of life.
- If someone's trying to get you to send them naked images of yourself, use the images on Zipit to keep the situation in control.
- Zipit helps you get flirty chat back on the right track.
- It's packed with killer comebacks and top tips to help you stay in control of your chat game.
- You can also share images from Zipit through other apps like Whatsapp or Instagram, depending on what kind of phone you have and what apps you have on your phone.
For more information from Childline about their app Zipit and to download the app, click here.