What is Reasons2?
Reasons2 is a free app designed by young people and Washington Mind to help improve mental health which will be launched on World Mental Health Day (Tuesday 10th October 2017).
- Manage your mental wellness by building your own profile of Reasons2 feel better. Upload pictures and images that give you the feel good factor and make you smile.
- Find other ways to improve your mental wellness by clicking on links to other websites and information. Remember, help is only a click away!
- Share your Reasons2 with other users and see what makes them smile too.
- Keep your favourite Reasons2 so you can see them easier and without having to scroll through old information.
Be a part of our Reasons2 Trial Run
We are looking for several young people to trial this app during September 2017, if you would like to be one of them then please get in touch on: 0191 417 8043, send us an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Gift vouchers will be given to those who take part.
Look out for the Reasons2 Logo
Throughout the Summer Washington Mind will be promoting Reasons2 and are holding a competition where you can be in with the chance of winning an iPad. Washington Mind staff will be at several events over the coming weeks, including Sunderland Airshow, handing out coasters, bags, wristbands and will even have a Reasons2 selfie frame. So keep an eye out for the logo and all you have to do is take a quick picture of yourself with it and share the photo on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram with #Reasons2 to be entered or head over to our #Reasons2 Facebook page and like and share our competition post to be entered!
Things you need to know
- The photo you share on social media can be taken with any of the items mentioned above but we must be able to see the logo.
- If the photo is of a group of people then only the person who posted the picture will be entered into the competition.
- You can enter the competition as many times as you like, we want to get the word out about Reasons2, so you can post the same photo on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and it will be counted as three entries
- The photo which you post on social media must be your own photo
- When posting the photo you must tag Washington Mind in the photo, (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram accounts) this can be done either in the caption or directly on the photo, in the caption you must write #Reasons2 and you must like/follow the Washington Mind account which you have tagged in your photo.
- In line with social media guidelines you must be aged 13 years or over to enter this competition.
- This competition is in no way affiliated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- This competition closes at midnight on Friday 29th September 2017, any entries after this time will not be included in the final draw.
- Please note that if you win this competition you must be able to travel to Washington Mind, Grasmere Terrace, Columbia, Washington, NE38 7LP to collect the prize and Washington Mind will also take your photograph to upload on their social media and websites.
- The winner of the competition will be contacted on Tuesday 10th October 2017 via direct message on the social media site which they entered the competition through.
- If the winner does not respond to this message within 24 hours, the prize will be redrawn and the initial winner will be unable to claim the prize after this time.
- Please be mindful of the fact that if your social media account is set to private or’ Friends Only’ then Washington Mind will be unable to see your entry and you will not be included in the final draw.